This website is operated by Fitwins Ltd. By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you find these terms and conditions unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your access and use of our website and the supply of information and services by us to you through our website. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may access the services or information on our website as a result of you.
• If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
• You may print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference by clicking on Print.
• When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically and therefore we will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website and/or by using social media platforms, unless you instruct us otherwise.
• All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It cannot be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy, for private purposes only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
• The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website are, unless otherwise specified, our trademarks or licensed to us. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
• Any infringement of our rights or those of any company within our group (for the purposes of Companies Act) will result in appropriate legal action.
• You agree that the personal information you give us can be stored and used by Fitwins Ltd and Sports Entry Solutions Ltd (our event administration platform) in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of virtual runs and other events co-ordinated by Fitwins Ltd.
– You agree that the personal information you give us may be used by the Organisers in connection with the compilation of statistical information and to assist us in developing our virtual running events. The statistical data shall be anonymised and will not identify details relating to a particular named individual.
• You agree that names, images (digital and otherwise) and contact details you give us can be used by the Organisers and their partners for the purposes of:-
o the promotion and marketing of our virtual runs and future events;
o adding you to a mailing list to keep you informed about future events and services which we believe may be of interest, including sponsors (and we may do this by email)
o delivery of promotional and marketing material of similar events or other community based activities organised by our partner organisations
o The Organisers shall take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information or marketing information pertaining or relating to details provided by you which comes into their possession or control shall not be:
• Used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions.
• disclosed to any person not authorised by you to receive it; or
• altered, deleted, added to or otherwise interfered with (except where expressly permitted by these terms and conditions).
In order to participate in any virtual run event, participants agree to the following disclaimer and to these Terms & Conditions:
I or any individual/group that I am representing hereby declare that I/we will not take part in any Fitwins virtual run event unless medically fit for participation and will compete at my/our own risk.
I or any individual/group that I am representing hereby acknowledge that I am medically fit to take part in a virtual run, having considered the distance involved and by current level of fitness.
I or any individual/group that I am representing hereby accept that the organisers, sponsors, partners, and others will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise in consequence of participation in a Fitwins virtual run event. I or any individual/group that I am representing hereby give permission to Fitwins Ltd to use my/our name, quotes, video and photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes (in whatever form of media). I or any individual/group that I am representing hereby agree to these terms and conditions before participation in any Fitwins virtual run.
If any participant has not exercised before or for some time, they should consult their doctor before taking part in a virtual running event. All entrants understand that when participating in any exercise or fitness challenge, there is the possibility of physical injury and agree to release and discharge Fitwins Ltd. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, that might occur during their participation.To the extent permitted by law, you accept that the organisers and sponsors of the race, or any of their agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise in consequence of my participation of the event. In reading this, participants accept that they have read and understand the above.
In no event shall Fitwins be liable to participants, for breach of contract, any tortious act or omission (including negligence) or otherwise, under or in connection with the terms and conditions for:-
• loss or damage;
• loss of profit;
• loss of reputation;
• loss of business, revenue or goodwill;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• pledges made on your behalf or by you to charity; or
• consequential or indirect loss, regardless of whether the loss or damage is one:
(a) which would arise in the ordinary course of events;
(b)which is reasonably foreseeable; or
(c) which is in the contemplation of the parties, or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the liability of Fitwins Ltd or individuals representing Fitwins Ltd. for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.